This amazing coconut cream poured over a fine cocoa biscuit will brighten your day. Try this cake today.
Coconut cake recipe
For the bark:
- 4 eggs
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 1 vanillin sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon instant coffe
- 1 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 baking powder
- 1 deciliter oil
- 1 deciliter water
Ingredients for the cream:
- 800 milliliters milk
- 7 tablespoons flour
- 150 grams sugar
- 150 grams margarine or butter
- 150 grams coconut
- a little more coconut to sprinkle
- First, whisk the cream flour with 2-3 decilitres of cold milk to get a lump-free mass.
- Boil the rest of the milk together with the sugar. After the milk boils, pour the whipped flour into the milk, stirring constantly.Cook, stirring constantly, so that no lumps form. When the cream thickens, leave it to cool.
- Add room temperature margarine to the cooled cream and whisk well with a mixer. You need to get a fine, airy cream. Finally, mix in the coconut.
- For the crust, beat the whole eggs with the sugar and vanilla sugar with a mixer to make them frothy. Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder and instant coffee. Gradually, stirring gently, add everything to the beaten eggs.Finally, slowly pour in and slowly stir in the oil and water. Put the baking paper in the tray, and pour the prepared crust over it.Bake at 200 degrees Celsius (392 Fahrenheit) for about 20 minutes (check the dough with a toothpick, if you bake it and take it out dry, it means that it is baked, if there is dough left on the toothpick, bake a little more).
- When the crust is baked, remove it by turning it over on a tray. Remove the paper and spread the cream evenly over the crust. Finally sprinkle with coconut, then place in the fridge to cool.