Do you like french fries fried in deep oil? If fried french fries are a dish you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner then you really like that french fries. And did you know that you can eat french fries in a healthier version with just one tablespoon of oil? Bake your healthy french fries in a Tefal Actifry deep fryer and start eating healthy, crunchy, and delicious french fries.
Healthy french fries
Try these healthy french fries fried in Tefal Actifry. You need one tablespoon of oil and a pinch of salt. Enjoy 🙂
- 300 grams potato for fries
- pinch of salt
- tablespoon plant oil
- Wash the potatoes and peel them.
- Cut the potatoes into thin strips of approximately equal thickness.
- Prepare a Tefal ActiFry deep fryer and dry the paper-sliced french fries to make them crispy when baked.
- Open the lid of the fryer and arrange the potatoes in the pan. Observe the MAX mark marked on the appliance to ensure that the fries are well baked.
- Press the fryer lid down to close it. Plug in the fryer. By pressing the Timer button, set the frying pan to 25 minutes for the number of fries to bake. In the last step, press the ON button and the fryer will start baking. Count down 25 minutes to your delicious and healthy french fries. When the fryer counts down 25 minutes it will start beeping like an alarm clock sound which means the baking is over. Serve your crispy fries with a little salt and enjoy.
Tip: Eat fries now !!!