Fast and juicy, snow-white balls with a filling of cream cheese and oreo biscuits. Prepare them in the blink of an eye for Christmas or New Year’s Eve. They are an ideal dessert as finger food.
Oreo cheesecake balls recipe
If you love oreo cookies then this recipe is just for you. With only 4 ingredients, they are easy to prepare, so children can also prepare them. But it will also eat them quickly.
- 400 grams Oreo powder
- 340 grams white chocolate
- 220 grams cheesecake chease
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grind the oreo biscuits (if you haven’t bought oreo powder) and mix them with cream cheese or a cheasecake mixture.
- Shape the balls with your hands and arrange them on a larger sheet. Place the shaped balls in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate.
- Roll the frozen balls in white chocolate and place in the fridge for 10 minutes, then serve.