These pork chops are marinated in soy sauce and roasted in a special Teflon pan called wok. Also, the vegetables are crispy and very delicious in this combination. This is in my top five dishes of Chinese cuisine who I really like.
Pork chops with vegetables (and sesame)
- 600 grams pork bellies
- 150 grams champignons
- 150 grams onion
- 200 grams pepper
- 100 grams carrot
- 40 grams sesame seeds
- 10 milliliter oil
- 20 milliliter soy sauce
- Cut the pork belly into strips and marinate in soy sauce for 20 minutes.
- Peel and slice the carrots, peppers and onions into thin strips. Slice the champignons.
- Heat a wok pan with oil. Add the marinated meat and bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the champignons, then the peppers, onions, and carrots. Bake until the vegetables are slightly softened but must remain crispy.
- Finally add the sesame seeds and serve the dish.
- If you can, marinate the meat the day before and it will be even tastier.
- You can add some other vegetables as you wish.