My favorite savory cake with sour milk and melted cheese is great as an appetizer or savory dessert. Try it!
Salty cake with sour milk
Do you want something salty? This quick-prepared cake with sour milk and emmentaler cheese will delight you. Prepare it today for breakfast, lunch or as a savory dessert.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sour milk
- 150 milliliters oil
- 300 grams plain flour
- 300 grams grated Emmentaler cheese(or other melted cheese)
- 1 baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch of rosemary
- pinch of thyme
- pinch of basil
- In a bowl, beat eggs with salt.
- Add oil, sour milk, flour with already mixed baking powder and mix. Then add grated cheese and herbs.
- Pour the prepared mixture into an oiled and floured baking sheet and bake at 180 degrees Celsius (356 Fahrenheit) for about 30 minutes.
- Let the baked bread stand for 5 minutes, then cut it and serve.